another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

Great update (y) (y) Question: I saw, in one of the pic, that you`ve used a funky color to paint the model...is there a reason why you`ve selected that hue?

This is a project done by a pro and every aspect shows as much, what beautiful work.....(y)(y)(y) I LOVE WIP treads, we get to watch
a genius "thinks out loud" and commits to resin, keep the photos coming, but only if you have the time, I hope you keep this a project you love doing and not one you feel obligated in doing.....;)
thank you for your kind words. Yes it is true I've made my living in the film industry for 32year and a few years before that working in theatre and for local museums but the difference between a professional and is a matter of perspective. I get paid at work and usually have every facility know to man to help me achieve what is needed. Yes there are things that are harder ie the time factor ( funny thing this project has been going 5 years yet my reputation at work is my speed ;-) ) the truth be told there isn't anyone on this forum who give the opportunity I accidentally had would be in the same situation as me. the talent on this site humbles me. I'm definitely going to post the thing that I've got wrong to show you all how bad I am. ( and how it doesn't really matter) Having said that there is a friend/member here GEEK1138 who makes me feel so inadequet. His turnover of projects is astounding. when I went to his workshop I was expecting to find 10 teammates like a sweet shop. and you, your self are doing things I could not do. I'm on this site to learn.

Great update (y) (y) Question: I saw, in one of the pic, that you`ve used a funky color to paint the model...is there a reason why you`ve selected that hue?
Hi sorry that paint was for the inside console I was just using it on a scrap peace

IMG_9614.JPG
Shots like this are so impressive. That is so clean and sharp. I am in awe. Also have workshop jealousy!:)

one servo fitted. as soon as I'd finished this mech I thought of a better way of doing it but frankly, I want to get on and get it painted there only so much sanding I can do without falling asleep.
That was so clean and smooth how would you make it better, very nice work as always.....(y)(y)(y)

one servo fitted. as soon as I'd finished this mech I thought of a better way of doing it but frankly, I want to get on and get it painted there only so much sanding I can do without falling asleep.

Just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :p :p o_O o_O :) :) (y) (y) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is really great to see.

You know, it's interesting how the Spinner's shapes remind me of the Tron lightcycle which was designed to be built with CG primitives with little, if any, detail. Yes, that was a Syd Mead design too, but I used to think its look was largely due to it being executed with early computer graphics, so it's neat to see how much was Mead's aesthetic that you can see here as well, done with a physical models and mockups.

1628722435729.png

Do didn't say nottin about no tiny GE Walkie Talkies and Braun Alarm clocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Madam, are amazing,.........and I hate you.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back