Another prop room ... [updates throughout thread].

Re: Another prop room ...

Whyyyyy!!!???? I have to get the lotto. I need money to do something like that..... aaaaargh!!! This is fantasticogreatmiraculsyamazing. And yes, this crystal skull is a loooong story. There is a reelart company in ebay that sells them. Does someone knows something?

Again, thank you everyone for the kind words! It's always nice to hear.

I work for an accounting firm here in NYC and our last major deadline of the year is upon us. I'm basically working 7 days a week/12 hour days. I'm beat but ironically enough can't sleep ... :)

Simmon M, where where WHERE did you find that batman begins bust?? I think its the coolest of the lot

Mattphoria - Thomas was correct with his rundown ...

And Bobby C made one - The version that Simmon has is Bobby C. It can be seen here in other angles from Simmons post in Yourprops.

Bobby C is a member here and his website is: www.bobbycsculptures.com

Batman Begins (2005), Demon Batman (Hallucination scene)., other replicas

While Bobby sculpted the 'Fear-Hallucination' bust I believe Juan Garcia, of the now defunct 'Deluted Concepts', owns the molds for it. If you'd like to add one to your own collection just shoot me a PM and I'll steer you in the right direction ...

As many have said before me, thank you for sharing - what you have there is truly inspirational. It's great to see what I expect are many of your favourites from different films altogether in such a way that they compliment each other. Excellent choice in colours of display plinths and walls - subtle and unobstrusive - just as backgrounds should be!

:thumbsup

Thank you very much for the kind words Maddavros. I love playing with dim/mood lighting and shadows bounce off of the grey walls nicely. Perfect for all things that like to go bump in the night!

+1
You won't find a nicer guy than Simmon. Very willing to talk about the hobby of movie prop and lifesize collecting and always willing to lend advice and share his experiences and love for the hobby.

His collection was partly to blame for getting me into this mess, it was his Howard Studios Han Solo bust that got me into this hobby! :love

Take good care Simmon, and thanks for taking all the time to post pics of your collection!

Ahhh shucks Brad, you are too kind. Thank you for the kind words. :$

Thomas blames me for getting him into this mess as well ... LOL!

Si you need to do an update picture with your new elder pred. Was following your thread on the hunters lair and its seriously bad ass.

Hey David - you need to start a collection thread yourself. Here are some collection photos of Scott Marshall's "Elder". If anyone is interested in this piece (he sells them as blanks, fully finished masks or a fully finished resin bust) just shoot me a PM and I'll pass along Scott's email address.

Elder08.jpg

Elder10.jpg

Elder11.jpg

I see that the eye work is covered by the shadown cast from the brow bridge - here's a close-up photo:

ElderBustwithoutFlash.jpg

Last edited:

Very very nice collection top draw!!

Your missing my cpu chip display lol!!

Russ

That is one of the best collection displays I've seen. Very nicely done! Love the Alien items...........heck love it all!!!! :)

I played slice-n-dice with my old Sideshow Emperor bust and stitched together this. Sculpted by Phil Robinson and finished by Jeff Camp ...

Emp01-1.jpg

Emp02-1.jpg

A366.jpg

The bust rests too high above the Sideshow base for my liking. I'll dremel off a few inches of the inner support rod tonight so the bottom of the Emperor's robe is about an inch off of the base.

Last edited:

Another lazy Sunday so I figured I'd break out some pics ...

Count Dracula, sculpted by Mike Hill and finished by Bob Causey.

I had to sell my old Sideshow Bela to score this since silicone > resin! :lol

I added Jeff Carlson's Dracula medallion to it. Probably the best fan-made medallion in the biz!

A108.jpg

A107.jpg

A11b.jpg

HCG's P2 cutting disc ... if it weren't for Oneye's pics I probably wouldn't have ordered this. The strobe light effect is remarkably well done. The base is a bit gaudy and I can never leave the licensed stuff as-is so I'll be taking a dremel to it fairly soon.

A43-1.jpg

A44.jpg

EDIT TO ADD - Howard's silicone stage 5 T-800:

S506.jpg

S501.jpg

S503.jpg

S507.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome collection Simmon. :thumbsup

So, when are you going to put that cane to use? :lol

Last edited:

A

HCG's P2 cutting disc ... if it weren't for Oneye's pics I probably wouldn't have ordered this. The strobe light effect is remarkably well done. The base is a bit gaudy and I can never leave the licensed stuff as-is so I'll be taking a dremel to it fairly soon.

:$

A truly amazing collection. It's really outstanding! :thumbsup

@ Simmon:

Your "new" Emperor looks great but it you would spent some money for a better hood it would me more better!

A bunch of work buddies took a trip with me for the majestic tour at Simmons crib last night. This collection is bananas! Count Dracula and the Grinch really do pop in person. The rest of the house aint that shabby either. Thanks for being such a gracious host dude and I can't wait to see the project your waiting on. Hasta la vista baby! Lol

Thanks again for all of the kind words and I hope Santa was kind to everyone on the board!

Since I'm tryin to keep a record of everything in my collection I figured I'd include pictures of Howard's silicone Chaney Wolfman and Grinch here (I have those pics scattered in other threads).

The next thing I'm going to work on is organizing all of the lightsabers and blasters I have from the original trilogy. I pretty much got rid of everything prequel related but kept all of the ot weapons since those are my real pride and joys. A decommissioned Sterling, an authentic Webley, Mausers, graflex's ... oh my! :)

Anyways ... on to Howard's Wolfman and Grinch:

A61.jpg

A66.jpg

A63.jpg

A33b.jpg

HPIM6947.jpg

HPIM6954.jpg

Cant believe i have not commented on this before. Amazing collection man, so many pieces yet they dont seem crowded. Loving the Pred and Aliens!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back