Another prop room ... [updates throughout thread].

Re: Another prop room ...

that is truly awesome - of course at the moment I'm jealous you even have the _room_ let alone the collection in it! But that is a great collection and looks really good together, not a low point among them.

That reaper is unbelievable. Superb details.

I can't wait till you post the 80's stuff!

Everything is so lifelike in this collection it's disturbing.
I almost feel like I can wipe the sweat off of Maul's brow... or touch the slimy spit out of the reapers mouth..

Gooey, slimy awesomness!

Nice score Si! (y)thumbsup

Haven't updated this thread in awhile but had to share these - just received Howard's Gizmo and Freddy Krueger:

20130129_144455.jpg

20130129_144538.jpg

20130130_081016.jpg

20130130_080928.jpg

20130130_071859.jpg

It looks awesome but, I'm glad I don't have that Freddy, I would never go to sleep with that in my house, lol ! :eek

I would put that at the foot of the bed in the middle of the night,and wake the wife up. Of course I'd get kicked to the garage with a pillow & blanket for the night. :lol

Haven't updated this thread in awhile but had to share these - just received Howard's Gizmo and Freddy Krueger:

Exceptional and truly uncanny are both of those...

I come back to your thread here from time to time
expecting to see that lifesize Emperor hanging about
somewhere... ;)

:)

A couple really nice additions there Simmon!

Love that expression on Freddy...and Gizmo is the perfect candidate for a 1:1 figure! :love:love

brad

One of the most fantastic collections I've ever seen
It's absolutely AWESOME. Congrats and thanks for showing it.
My preference goes to Frankenstein' statue (but also "the Bride" and Lugosi bust. The litho's are also amazing)

DAMN. thats impressive. Yet at the same time I keep thinking how horrific/scary it would be to sleep in that room. Extra points for the batman returns nightmare batman!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back