Annihilation Costumes and Found Objects

I won Natalie Portman's complete outfit from this film. If anyone want details on brands/etc, let me know.

Also, if anyone happened to win one of the costumes with a backpack, please let me know. I also bought the tent used in the film, and it doesn't have the outer bag, because those were used on the backpack props. If someone would be willing to sell just the tent bag, I'd be willing to pay a good price for it, and it'd be easy to find a similar bag for replacement on the pack.

I got a stunt alligator and a lighthouse Oscar Isaac costume. Not sure if I'll ever sell the alligator though, despite it being so large.

I won Natalie Portman's complete outfit from this film. If anyone want details on brands/etc, let me know.

Also, if anyone happened to win one of the costumes with a backpack, please let me know. I also bought the tent used in the film, and it doesn't have the outer bag, because those were used on the backpack props. If someone would be willing to sell just the tent bag, I'd be willing to pay a good price for it, and it'd be easy to find a similar bag for replacement on the pack.
What about her boots? I heard they were custom made for the movie as she is vegan?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back