AndrewRF's Suit Build

Bovine13

Well hunters it is time to get this build rollin! What we have on the build table is a AVP based custom suit with some parts from other suit styles. Andrew has been very patient and has really put a lot of thought into his suit... the parts, skin type, armor colors, and choice of armor and weapons. I like it when a guy gives me tons of information but, still says "put your twist on it". The paint choice for his armor is awesome...all I am gonna say is its a three tone paint scheme and it will go well with the skin tones. Its gonna be sick! I really like his choices on everything.

I have received all the major components and parts for the build. Just waiting on a few small things to arrive. So, with all that said...I'll get with the pics.

DBP1
AndrewRFsSuita006.jpg

Seahunterr skin
AndrewRFsSuita011.jpg

AVP Armor for the most part
AndrewRFsSuita010.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita005.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita004.jpg

Ruffkin Feet with Dusters (coming soon)
AndrewRFsSuita001.jpg

Bambooie Dreads
AndrewRFsSuita008.jpg

Narin Bio
AndrewRFsSuita009.jpg

AVP Gauntlets with a Wolf style Cannon
AndrewRFsSuita007.jpg

Andrew has chosen all good quality parts and materials. I will do my best to bring his vision and design to life. In the end I hope he is happy and that he will be proud to wear it.

Thanks for looking!
Bovine13

AndrewRFsSuita006.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita011.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita010.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita005.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita004.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita001.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita008.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita009.jpg

AndrewRFsSuita007.jpg

Alright! Cant wait to see this build progress into something worth being in the movies. Andrew you couldn't have picked a better guy to build your suit. Best of luck Scott, gonna be killer suit when finished

B13 is at it again!!! love watching your suit's go together B ! Love the way you chronicle w/ pics your builds. Great source of ideas and technique's!! Pay attention newb's!! This is how it's done!

Scott,

Top notch parts! This is gonna be a kick @$$ suit

Three tone paint scheme on the armor... you have me on pins and needles looking forward to it :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to the in progress/build pix

(question, did Ruffkin make the cannon; I got one from Inkmonster and can't find the sale thread & the feedback doesn't go back that far now )

---
Ei'luj

Another custom suit build from Scotty.......it must be my birthday. Right on brutha....cant wait to see this badass in progress :rolleyes:

Not to much to show at this point. Doing a lot of trimming of the armor, seaming the mask and skin, mostly mundane prep stuff. Waiting on some materials and foam. I do however have a little jewl to show off tonight when I get home. I havent seen one of these on a suit yet and I think its the first of its kind on the lair...and it was designed, fabricated, and built by a Lair member. You just have to "count" the hours.

Thanks for looking,
Bovine13

Not a big update but, probably the coolest update this build will see! What we have here hunters is a countdown/bomb computer that fits in Ruffkin's AVP gauntlets. The system has two switches. The first switch mounts in the corner of the gauntlet. When you lift the bomb top/door it releases the switch and the system is powered up. The second switch is mounted in the square section to the left of the window. When this button is pushed it activates the countdown sequence. You read it right...the countdown "sequence". It counts down in sequence matching Celtic's bomb gauntlet from AVP. How sick is that! Check the video!
AndrewRFsSuitb1001.jpg

th_AndrewRFsSuitb001.jpg

The system comes with the countdown/bomb board, two rechargeable batteries mounted to the board, a charger, installation/mounting instructions, mounting hardware, and a mounting template. I could be wrong but, I think this is the first of its kind to be seen or put in a suit. The best thing about this whole system is it was designed, fabricated, and built by fellow member.... the one and only EI-luj/Julie! She is producing these upon request. Drop her a PM if you want one of these suckers. You will be glad you did.
AndrewRFsSuitb1002.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitb1004.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitb1003.jpg

Julie I have to say this system is sick. Its clean, well built, and user friendly. Everything is included not only to install it but, to keep it going. Job well done. Cheers to you!

And the duster tops showed up. Ha!
AndrewRFsSuitb002.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Bovine13

AndrewRFsSuitb1001.jpg

th_AndrewRFsSuitb001.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitb1002.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitb1004.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitb1003.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitb002.jpg

Holy fok...I'm speechless Scott. Julie has outdone herself on this one!!! THATS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!! At first I was going to post how Scott is such a cocktease, but when I checked this thread again and saw your post...as soon as I saw the video I was in awe. JULIE YOU FREAKING ROCK! That thing is awesome! Did I mention how cool it is?! Ya, its bloody COOL!

Kudos to you Julie...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back