AndrewRF's Suit Build

Scott, Predator666.., Jason, Nemes1s, AndrewRF, Mr Fett, Lee, Predator_Addict, Pred-Master-Blaster

Many thanks to all of you for the props, and for being my inspiration and incentive :eek:

I could not have done it without ya, and I'm honored to be able to contribute a wee bit to the cause

If you want one, drop me a PM

---
Ei'luj

I stand in awe of the never ending talent of the lair. I also sent Julie a PM. And I am sure this suit will rock the pred world when it is finished.

How in the heck did I miss this thread!!! :eek:

Julie...you have ULTRA mad skills!!! o_O o_O
:eek:

Looking forward to the rest of the build Scott!

Man I love this place!!! :D

I finished trimming all the latex armor and did some test fitting. Looks good so far. Not really picture worthy.

I started sculpting a base for the cannon arm. I took a look at the arm on my backpack and it dosent look right to me without the arm bottom sitting on something. Like on Elderpredator's suit the Mander AVPR arm base was wider than the mounting area on the regular AVP backpack and it took some modding to make fit. So, Im sculpting this one narrower to fit my backpack. I plan on casting the backpack up this weekend and molding this base.

AndrewRFsSuitc001.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitc002.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitc004.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Bovine13

AndrewRFsSuitc001.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitc002.jpg

AndrewRFsSuitc004.jpg

Looking good, Scott!

That attention to detail that you have is legendary, legendary I say!

Everything will be well fitted and flow together

(small question, what ARE those little double barrelled items on the base?)

---
Ei'luj

They look like either Deck guns off a battleship model.... or lasers from a Millenium Falcon model

E-O
Bingo! Falcon model parts. I just cut the ends off.

I know I have'nt done much on this. The reason being is I was in a car wreck two weeks ago. It was raining pretty bad and I went off in a ditch and hit a concrete culvert on the drivers side. This was at about 40-50 mph so when I hit it it flipped me back up on the road. Didnt roll over thank god. I took the whole blunt of the hit though. Jarred the hell out of me. The seatbelt tried to take my head off, big scratch on my neck. Beaten, bruised, and soar luckly is all. I wasnt going to say anything but, an explination is order so AndrewRF knows whats up. Tried to finish up the ductape dummy but my shoulder is still stiff. Gonna get back at it Monday.

Thanks for looking,
Bovine13

Bingo! Falcon model parts. I just cut the ends off.

I know I have'nt done much on this. The reason being is I was in a car wreck two weeks ago. It was raining pretty bad and I went off in a ditch and hit a concrete culvert on the drivers side. This was at about 40-50 mph so when I hit it it flipped me back up on the road. Didnt roll over thank god. I took the whole blunt of the hit though. Jarred the hell out of me. The seatbelt tried to take my head off, big scratch on my neck. Beaten, bruised, and soar luckly is all. I wasnt going to say anything but, an explination is order so AndrewRF knows whats up. Tried to finish up the ductape dummy but my shoulder is still stiff. Gonna get back at it Monday.

Thanks for looking,
Bovine13

Hey Scott,
That **** could happen to anyone of us, so don't be ashamed of it. As long as your OK and no one was hurt cars can be replaced, so let the harm of the year go with it and move on to getting mended back to health. Can't wait to see this build come to life........

Scott,

Re: cannon base & build

Falcon parts, that's what it was! Greeblies, nurneys all kind of little goodies

Looking forward to the updates from the master suit builder

Re: car

OMG! You're very lucky! Thank God indeed that you're OK & no bones were broken!

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back