Andor - Spotting Scope from Rix Road Episode

SAM_6524300919.jpeg

We were unpublished for "violating community standards". Whatever the heck that means.
No further explanation from Facebook and the ability to disagree with their decision does not work.
I'll keep trying to get it back, but options are limited.
That blows.

I'm sure you will enjoy re-posting all that info...

Thanks for all the info, as if it needs to be said :)

Trust me, this weekend I am going to start tearing the house and garage apart lol. Unfortunately I am a pack rat, I rarely throw anything away, and while that has its plus side, it also has its bad in the mountain of boxes I have. I last saw it a few years a go but I have moved twice since then so......

Damn. Now I wished I would have grabbed one of the red ones I saw. The proportions are slightly off on some of them. That along with the color made me choose the black/yellow for Parts of Star Wars.
Red, orange, yellow. If you have to paint it olive green, I would not care so much about it. And, u can always correct your post of course. At the end of the day, what really matters is the exact model. Again, great find.

Red, orange, yellow. If you have to paint it olive green, I would not care so much about it. And, u can always correct your post of course. At the end of the day, what really matters is the exact model. Again, great find.
Originally I was thinking it was only half repainted, but colors are a whole other thing now. The scene is so dark. I was thinking flat black for the cylindrical parts and maybe dark grey (greenish) for the triangular wedges. Then there's the maybe yellow and silver panels. Where's a Visual Dictionary type photo when you need it? :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back