Andor - Brasso's work hat and gloves

LightBrownPillo

I'm curious what people know about Brasso's work hat and gloves. I feel like I heard his hat is an old Japanese or Chinese model safety helmet, but I haven't been able to find anything searching around online.

For his gloves (all the gloves really), they just seem like long leather gloves, maybe welding gloves, with extra leather or plastic strips attached for flavor. Any thoughts/sources?

Brasso hat.PNG

Brasso Gloves.PNG

As best I can tell his hat (like most with the hard brims in the show) is a 3d print overlaid onto a regular military/other cap. And the gloves seem very much like hockey gloves heavily modified.

I'm curious what people know about Brasso's work hat and gloves. I feel like I heard his hat is an old Japanese or Chinese model safety helmet, but I haven't been able to find anything searching around online.

For his gloves (all the gloves really), they just seem like long leather gloves, maybe welding gloves, with extra leather or plastic strips attached for flavor. Any thoughts/sources?

View attachment 1758342

View attachment 1758343
These kevlar fencing gloves look pretty similar to the style with the verticle strip pads:

1000004825.jpg

Not sure if they're the same brand, but the style sure looks right to me.

HEMA is quite a bit different from what most people think of when you mention "fencing," as in Olympic Fencing.
Those gloves look terrific! I still have my duct-taped hockey gloves from my time in the SCA. (Along time ago in a galaxy far, far away, indeed.)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back