An RPF Open Source 5 ft Millennium Falcon Build/Reference Thread. All Are Welcome

Finished!
starboard walkway top copy.jpg

Last edited:
JCoffman,

I'm not certain, but pretty confident that your farthest right piece identified as #143 is incorrect -- I think that piece (the long rod with the concentric ring section and then the end bulge with flat bottom surface) comes from the Bandai 1/24 M60 as well. If you've got a part number/picture confirming it's from the Yardley McLaren, please show it, so I can correct my own notes.

JCoffman,

I'm not certain, but pretty confident that your farthest right piece identified as #143 is incorrect -- I think that piece (the long rod with the concentric ring section and then the end bulge with flat bottom surface) comes from the Bandai 1/24 M60 as well. If you've got a part number/picture confirming it's from the Yardley McLaren, please show it, so I can correct my own notes.
You're right. I got it confused with this one thinking part had broken off. I'll make the change. Thanks!
1671045483361.png

Thanks man. I think I'll need a new hard drive soon, lol. Great work on these. I did a few for the Galactica, and a few other ships, and that was enough for me. I love doing it, just can't focus my eyes long enough anymore. Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it !

Trying to knock out the other side today too. Need a few tank track IDs if anyone knows. My eyes are starting to go for the day. :)
port walkway top copy.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so I've hit a snag. Below is the best pic of the underside starboard walkway I have. If you have a better one that gets the whole thing in frame and want to donate it, please let me know.:)
Bottom Right 05.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back