Suggestion An original props and original costumes subsection.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CB2001

Master Member
I apologize if someone has suggested this before, but I've had an idea. I know this is a replica prop forum, and a lot of us are dedicated to construction replicas from various different forms of media. But I think there should be a subsection of the form dedicated to original props and original costumes constructed by members. I mean props and costumes designed and constructed, not related to any form of media (except maybe slightly inspired by but not heavily grounded in anything). I understand that when it comes to prop making, most of the time it's about taking something you found and try to make it into something else, but even so... I think it'd be a healthy thing to see a section where members who are wanting to express their creativity and show original props and costumes, from designs to actual build items in a subsection. It'd be a great thing to have this subsection, so that any posts of original props don't get caught in the middle of the sea of replica prop posts.

I know, some people may say the Off-Topic forum can be used for original props and costumes, but I feel that Off-Topic truly means off topic from not just replicas, but original props and costumes in general.

Of course, this is an just idea I'm expressing.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.