Amt Patrick Eagle

bwayne64

Master Member
Anyone know if parts from this kit are used on anything besides the Studio Scale Galactica. There's only one part used on the Galactica that I know of. I'll eventually sell it, unless it's used on other SS models. Thanks,
Joe

Patrick Eagle.jpg

I also have not found anything else from it. I have wondered though if that is actual donor. There are two other kits that stem from the same tool. I have one, the Gurney/Jorgensen Eagle which also has the part used on the G but is not identical to the Patric Eagle. So it's possible the Patrick Eagle doesn't donate to anything else because it was not the donor in the first place? Of course I've have not found anything else from the Gurney/Jorgenson either so... The original tool is the Bobby Unser Olsenite Eagle. I have that on the scan pile. Have not checked to see if it has the G part.

Please do a decent pics of it before you sell. Existing scans are mediocre. My kit is already broken up or I'd do it. If you want the Gurney/Jorgensen scans let me know.

I also have not found anything else from it. I have wondered though if that is actual donor. There are two other kits that stem from the same tool. I have one, the Gurney/Jorgensen Eagle which also has the part used on the G but is not identical to the Patric Eagle. So it's possible the Patrick Eagle doesn't donate to anything else because it was not the donor in the first place? Of course I've have not found anything else from the Gurney/Jorgenson either so... The original tool is the Bobby Unser Olsenite Eagle. I have that on the scan pile. Have not checked to see if it has the G part.

Please do a decent pics of it before you sell. Existing scans are mediocre. My kit is already broken up or I'd do it. If you want the Gurney/Jorgensen scans let me know.
Thanks Man, from the pictures of the original model, the Amt part looks close. I know a lot of builders used it. Probably because it's listed on the maps. Yes, would love the Gurney scans. Can't have too much reference. I'll put the Amt Eagle scan I have over on scifikitbash.com. I may rescan it, now that I have a better phone camera, ; )

I'll put the Gurney scan there as well. I think from period catalogs the Patrick Eagle is the most likely in terms of availability in 78.

Just saw your post over there, Thanks !
It's covered with parts in the original maps, hard to tell the details. I think it will pass. At least only the master builders will know for sure, or maybe not. If I keep being too perfectionist, I'll never build the darn thing, ; )

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back