Amazing Spiderman 2 v3 by Jeck13500

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

5P1D3RM4N

Nice!
I haven't made a puffied suit, so how do you get it to be so clean and precise? It's insane man!

Jeck13500

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice!
I haven't made a puffied suit, so how do you get it to be so clean and precise? It's insane man!
Hi buddy, one word, practice ! Lol
I made something like 20 suit or more now, and every time you'll work on your suit, you'll get stronger.

Never give up, and you just have to look for the perfection ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Jeck13500

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, long time no see, my v3 is almost done and already gone ahah
Since the last time I had a huge mistake with the back
Here's how it look now

We did a new faceshell with my team, trying to be perfect, which is a good point, I think ...
Tadaaa

Yeah, I know, how it looks with mask on?
Voilà

Oh, did I released an Easter egg ?
Yes, I working on a MCU suit, screen printed and everything... want a secret ? He's called kiminai ;)
See you soon guys, hope you still enjoy my work, even if this thread haven't a lot of interaction.

Ps: are you interested to see the progress on my TASM2v4? TASM, or McU ?

5P1D3RM4N

Hey guys, long time no see, my v3 is almost done and already gone ahah
Since the last time I had a huge mistake with the back
Here's how it look now
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161215/11a3bfd8955d6db3a0bd165382cde9dc.jpg

We did a new faceshell with my team, trying to be perfect, which is a good point, I think ...
Tadaaa
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161215/67cc655c7682100c1ee6aa11573ca48a.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161215/667a7365819249b906596d53392cf19e.jpg

Yeah, I know, how it looks with mask on?
Voilà
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161215/a915ec314c75919686d4c2eecd44c55a.jpg

Oh, did I released an Easter egg ?
Yes, I working on a MCU suit, screen printed and everything... want a secret ? He's called kiminai ;)
See you soon guys, hope you still enjoy my work, even if this thread haven't a lot of interaction.

Ps: are you interested to see the progress on my TASM2v4? TASM, or McU ?

I might be interested in an MCU, if my suit somehow isn't finished by the next major con