AMAZING SPIDER-MAN WANTED POSTER FREE and Pic heavy

carl9149

Just thought I would start a FREE thread for the WANTED poster for the amazing spider-man movie which has been released. Just a few examples I have done today. Please feel free to copy them, re-work them how ever you like.
Hmmmm, wounder how long it will take to see one on ebay?? Lol.:)

Here is the first one:
11959-amazing-wanted-poster.jpg

The font I have used is called "Guatami" if that wll help

And the second pic is my text ontop of the picture I found yesterday:

11960-amazing-wanted-poster1.jpg

And the third picture is just something I did, as in the trailer it looks like there is one which is just of spidey's face:

11961-amazing-wanted-poster2.jpg

So there we go, I hope they will help those of you out which wish to have one of these as a replica paper prop.
This was all just a quick version, with more time I will be able to do better, but for now there you all go.
Thanks Carl.

I like the last one, looks the most legit. You could even expand the idea by making the paper old and yellow, and then put a cowboy hat on spider-man :)

Great work...

Just one question, did you mean to ghost the test in the bottom right hand corner? The word LIMITED is kind garbled.

I have not seen the trailer or this image, so I thought I would ask....

- Skyler101

Ha Ha, no it was not meant to be a ghost cover, its the top image (my text) ontop of the released poster. The writing just overlaps some what. But very spooky :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back