Dark Knight wanted poster

space rat

After all these years, I feel like a real member of the prop community. My Dark Knight poster is being sold on etsy by seller "opbitemark". I'm not upset about it, I feel like I joined a group within the RPF. I haven't contributed anything to the RPF other than this poster and this was the first time trying anything like this. I think it's funny that people are willing to pay for something that I did in a few hours. I haven't logged in in a very long time. Life has a way of doing that. I have dropped in from time to time without logging in. I will try to do better. The poster I made is long gone, that computer crashed. I hope those of you who downloaded it enjoyed it. Thanks for listening. Space Rat.

Attachments

• il_1140xN.1676797438_skht.jpg
    il_1140xN.1676797438_skht.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 99
If there's any member that still has it, feel free to post it. The computer that it was on crashed a few years ago and I didn't back up any of images. I can't take credit for the poster, this was my take on the released on. I used there format and wording. I just changed the pictures and made the symbols for the GCPD and MCU from pictures found online and added some color to it.

He took it down. Double checked the site and it is gone. Of course he only had 1 left. Offered no explanation of how he got it, just said " no harm, cool flyer". That was it.

You may have dropped on - I actually have an old desktop with a lot of Batman and Gotham Files on, I think I have this saved, if I do will send you a copy. I used to make Gotham Dossiers, don't think I ever sold any with that poster, as I only made two dossiers for commission and made them for extras for the Gotham show, and that Batman was not in the show.
-
Although, I have a pretty large backup of Batman files, some including posters I never used. Though, I have seen variations of that poster, some good quality and some bad.
Will try to look on my pc's and if I can source it for you, by any chance I will.
-
It is a pet hate of mine where people steal other art and use it without express permission of the designer or artist, and I am lucky to say that my dossiers included the art of VIPERAVIATOR, and who I gained permission from and he became a good trusted friend over the years, through this shared hobby!

Thank you, that would be nice. But please don't go to any trouble looking for it. Can't believe that poster was done 10+ years ago. If you do find it, feel free to use it as you see fit. I made two versions of it, but this one was the best of the two. Also VIPERAVIATOR's work is the BEST out there IMHO. I've admired his work for a long time. Thanks again and have a pleasant night.

If there's any member that still has it, feel free to post it. The computer that it was on crashed a few years ago and I didn't back up any of images. I can't take credit for the poster, this was my take on the released on. I used there format and wording. I just changed the pictures and made the symbols for the GCPD and MCU from pictures found online and added some color to it.

Attachments

• TDKR Wanted Poster 3.0.jpg
    TDKR Wanted Poster 3.0.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 102

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back