Dark Knight wanted poster

space rat

After all these years, I feel like a real member of the prop community. My Dark Knight poster is being sold on etsy by seller "opbitemark". I'm not upset about it, I feel like I joined a group within the RPF. I haven't contributed anything to the RPF other than this poster and this was the first time trying anything like this. I think it's funny that people are willing to pay for something that I did in a few hours. I haven't logged in in a very long time. Life has a way of doing that. I have dropped in from time to time without logging in. I will try to do better. The poster I made is long gone, that computer crashed. I hope those of you who downloaded it enjoyed it. Thanks for listening. Space Rat.

Attachments

• il_1140xN.1676797438_skht.jpg
    il_1140xN.1676797438_skht.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 58

space rat

If there's any member that still has it, feel free to post it. The computer that it was on crashed a few years ago and I didn't back up any of images. I can't take credit for the poster, this was my take on the released on. I used there format and wording. I just changed the pictures and made the symbols for the GCPD and MCU from pictures found online and added some color to it.

space rat

He took it down. Double checked the site and it is gone. Of course he only had 1 left. Offered no explanation of how he got it, just said " no harm, cool flyer". That was it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.