Amazing Spider-Man, The

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CapFan101

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wondering if anybody had thought of doing a new york driver's licence of peter parker?

80sguy

My point exactly
That because your High School had it, Peter Parker had too? It's not a requriment everywhere, my school didn't have it. So far, it's most likely not a prop in the film anyway, so it would basically be "fantasy prop".

Parker grew up in Forest Hills in Queens New York. I don't believe you have to have a drivers license to graduate from high school in New York.

SPIDERPIGC

I have a close up of Connors badge. I had the viral campaign Dr. Connors Oscorp Labcorp with the badge. Here's pics of mine. :)

whitehammer

Utilising DBCooper's nice poster image,(Thank you :D )
I've re-rendered the text and re-done, tweaked and re-attached the artist's Image.

It's now 4184 x 2827 and is a nice resolution.

Hope you all enjoy it!! :popcorn

(Be patient for it to load though, it's huge!!)

Last edited:

DBCooper

Nice job youngpaddy1. Looks really good. I did this one the day after the Bluray came out. They look almost identical.

I will post a pick soon. Your "00's" look better. Spot on.

Best,
DBCooper

youngpaddy1

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
cheers Cirian, DBCooper
The bluray is still not out in the UK, it comes out next Monday but I have a friendly video store, so I managed to get a copy this Wednesday.

spidyfan

Utilising DBCooper's nice poster image,(Thank you :D )
I've re-rendered the text and re-done, tweaked and re-attached the artist's Image.

It's now 4184 x 2827 and is a nice resolution.

Hope you all enjoy it!! :popcorn

(Be patient for it to load though, it's huge!!)
nice one man been looking for one for ages