H1rN4vs.jpg

vcKLtao.jpg

I4xozhh.jpg

FAB2uk4.jpg

pc6JXEO.jpg

WgKB8Ty.jpg

kuJIi0v.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the nice words!!! If you noticed I reversed the risers to all black, I did the same for Star Wars since this photo was taken, I dont like graphics on the riser, I will soon add faux coin panels to all the cabs but need to add a solid coler to kickplates, here's a test a did on my Star Wars cab the fake Coin panel.

A1ycCpj.jpg

avl1Vbc.jpg

Very nice! I like the asteroid alot, I do prefer that instead of all the game logos, you didn't get the Star Wars?

I'm not in a hurry because I have 3-4 more Gen 1 cabs to mod while I'm waiting for Star Wars to go on "clearance"

But when it does, I plan to buy 2 and make one into a Pole Position with about 8 diving games

I'm not in a hurry because I have 3-4 more Gen 1 cabs to mod while I'm waiting for Star Wars to go on "clearance"

But when it does, I plan to buy 2 and make one into a Pole Position with about 8 diving games

I get you, I really hope they make Drangon's lairs/ Space ace, always loved those games, I have no interest on the new ones they just announced :( well maybe one of their pinballs

Well that's pretty freakin amazing

The only think I would change is the cabinet behind the couch

The new looking metal brings me out of the time frame of the collection.

Have you considered covering it with some old looking wood or some distress, forged looking iron moldings?

Well that's pretty freakin amazing

The only think I would change is the cabinet behind the couch

The new looking metal brings me out of the time frame of the collection.

Have you considered covering it with some old looking wood or some distress, forged looking iron moldings?

It was a pretty cheap find on craigslist for $80. I did rebuild the base to match the rest of the woodwork in the room and paint all the bare aluminum to a dark bronze, but yes the style is rather modern. I did look for an antique oak one, but they were all in the $400 to 500 range. It will do for now.

It was a pretty cheap find on craigslist for $80. I did rebuild the base to match the rest of the woodwork in the room and paint all the bare aluminum to a dark bronze, but yes the style is rather modern. I did look for an antique oak one, but they were all in the $400 to 500 range. It will do for now.

You could easily wrap the metal with distressed oak moldings

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back