Almost Human

I could go for binge-watching Almost Human on Netflix. I think they'd have to ding the existing accounts for that extra $2 a month to pay for it though.

Well good luck with your crappy reality shows, i'll stick to my European channels where it hasn't degraded like that (yet).

No point getting into any kind of TV series on US stations anymore since it's all about crappy reality shows or teenage drama TV shows.

I never said I LIKE crappy reality show, as an actor, I REALLY don't. I'm just explaining how the system works.

They should ask Netflix, they are much more prepared to produce quality content.

Only if the data points to it being worthwhile.

Although, admittedly, they announced a 4th season of The Killing, which surprised me, since I didn't think it had the numbers to support it.

I never said I LIKE crappy reality show, as an actor, I REALLY don't. I'm just explaining how the system works.

Doesn't really matter when that's mostly what's on TV and sticks around.

We have like 500 channels and in the evening most of them have somekind of a variation of reality show or a variation of a food show.

Luckily we have access to European channels where they still show nice documentaries (that's not about Hitler or his bodyguards) and a lot of traveling shows where you can get a dose of culture.

For the record, I am bummed about the show getting canceled. I played an MX on it and it was a great gig. It paid my rent, put food on my table and kept my costuming addiction going.

Jeeze, man.
Between Galactica, Defying Gravity, and this (plus a commercial?) you keep getting work, but never a chance to speak!

Hello everyone! I'm the new kid in town & I'm thinking of embarking on a little project. I want to mod an airsoft M9 into the gun used by Karl Urban's character aka the "Kennex Gun" . Unfortunately, my resources are a bit limited. I can get the airsoft gun, paint & whatnot, but the add-on parts to mod the gun are a little tough for me to get and/or produce. Doesn't have to be 1:1 hero grade; I like to put my own spin on my replicas. Any advice or suggestions?

Hello everyone! I'm the new kid in town & I'm thinking of embarking on a little project. I want to mod an airsoft M9 into the gun used by Karl Urban's character aka the "Kennex Gun" . Unfortunately, my resources are a bit limited. I can get the airsoft gun, paint & whatnot, but the add-on parts to mod the gun are a little tough for me to get and/or produce. Doesn't have to be 1:1 hero grade; I like to put my own spin on my replicas. Any advice or suggestions?

I suggest you go look at this thread: http://www.therpf.com/f9/almost-human-202280/

Not quite.

Notice it is listed as currently unavailable. It isn't currently out of stock. There is no release date listed, and no information regarding a pre order. The DVD is currently available from Warner Archives, but the blu ray, or any information regarding it's release is AWOL. Most TV series from last season have either already been released or are being released around the beginning of September, like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D for example.

I think I just might buy a digital copy from VUDU. I was actually hoping for some sort of special release, but I guess love for the show is low.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back