All Things Captain America

Anybody else have some Age of Ultron projects?

Here's my AoU thread (not sure it got linked here already, sorry if so): http://www.therpf.com/f78/captain-america-here-we-go-again-age-ultron-wip-pic-heavy-232864/

And, for Terry, here's some new Stealthy goodness:

sleeve-4.JPGsleeve-2.JPGsleeve-5.JPGsleeve-6.JPGsleeve-7.JPG

Cheers!

Nice bro! I would love to see this built one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Once I get a bit better with teh whole metal fabrication skill, I've been thinking about doing something like that. But first, I have to figure out sleeves for scale mail.

Hey guys I am new to RPF and well I joined becuase I saw this group. Now I want to ask my Fellow Captain America friends. I've Seen leather jackets on the new AOU suit and I've been searching, I have found pages like Fjackets the only thing that bothers me is that fjackets doesn't have the Avengers logo. I have seen some on Ebay but don't trust some of the sellers. Has anyone purchased any? If so which seller OR page that is legit.
Thanks

SMP Designs made this one. My leathers were drawn by me on paper and sent out to a guy I work with, for production. I did zero sewing. Only thing I made is my shield.

Hey guys I am new to RPF and well I joined becuase I saw this group. Now I want to ask my Fellow Captain America friends. I've Seen leather jackets on the new AOU suit and I've been searching, I have found pages like Fjackets the only thing that bothers me is that fjackets doesn't have the Avengers logo. I have seen some on Ebay but don't trust some of the sellers. Has anyone purchased any? If so which seller OR page that is legit.
Thanks

I have a place for you to check out. I'll PM you.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back