All Things Captain America

Terry Taber

Greetings all. I am a huge fan of Captain America and I haven't seen any thread dedicated to just everything Cap so I wanted to begin a thread. My intent here is to have a focal point in which to display your talent, your cosplay, projects, shields and anything else devoted to recreating the legacy of Steve Rogers. I look forward to questions and comments, as well as active participation. I hope this will be an enjoyable forum. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411424416.054098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: All Things Captain Anerica

And if anybody knows how I can edit the title so I can spell America correctly, kindly enlighten me :) Darn iPhones!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423689900.064148.jpg Here is my Age of Ultron suit with some Agents of SHIELD (and hydra)

The First Avenger is still my favorite of all the suits so far. This is my heavily modified costume from Hellocosplay. Fly4v's stuff is the best though.image.jpgphotoweb2.jpg

Last edited:
Those are built by a friend of mine, not me. I made mine from aircraft aluminum. I don't like the sled concept personally.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back