All-New, All-Different Amazing Spider-Man design

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

spiderlane

Has anyone designed a full file for the costume? The spider symbol's silhouette appears to glow based on the design art. I haven't seen any pictures of the backside of the suit however.

SlottSpidey002.jpg

ASM2015001cov-mtv-1435670833.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RiotJavelinDX

Sr Member
Going to have to wait and see since that's basically promotional art; the actual comic may look quite different in terms of how it's drawn, the suit glow colour, etc.

Timey Wimey

I'm all for the new design, but the glowing spider kinda irks me. Opinions?
I like the straight and slanted instead of curved and mostly horizontal webbing. I love the under arm webbing, I respect the eyes, I like the boots being connected to the belts but the Spider and the height of the belt and the edition of glow in the dark irks me. I tried doing some minor (and dodgy looking) photoshop to add some superior elements and make it more classic looking but it seems a bit too familiar. Spider-Mix.png
I am against the idea of the new technologies and the Spider-Mobile but I'd be interested in seeing how it comes out in a digital pattern file.