All-New, All-Different Amazing Spider-Man design

spiderlane

Has anyone designed a full file for the costume? The spider symbol's silhouette appears to glow based on the design art. I haven't seen any pictures of the backside of the suit however.

SlottSpidey002.jpg

ASM2015001cov-mtv-1435670833.jpg

Going to have to wait and see since that's basically promotional art; the actual comic may look quite different in terms of how it's drawn, the suit glow colour, etc.

I'm all for the new design, but the glowing spider kinda irks me. Opinions?
I like the straight and slanted instead of curved and mostly horizontal webbing. I love the under arm webbing, I respect the eyes, I like the boots being connected to the belts but the Spider and the height of the belt and the edition of glow in the dark irks me. I tried doing some minor (and dodgy looking) photoshop to add some superior elements and make it more classic looking but it seems a bit too familiar. Spider-Mix.png
I am against the idea of the new technologies and the Spider-Mobile but I'd be interested in seeing how it comes out in a digital pattern file.

I'm sorry. I did it on Tapatalk and it showed up correctly on my screen. What showed up on yours?
Is this a useful reference?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436445186.091013.jpg
Not sure if that worked either.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436445292.595933.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436445292.595933.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back