Aliens M240 Incinerator

Front cowl mostly worked out

M240 v144.png

This honestly looks better than the real prop. From now on, the actual movie prop will be replaced by this one in my mind.

From your piping, it looks like it will actually spew fire. Are you planning on hooking this up to a propane bottle? :lol:

TazMan2000

Might be late to the party here, but if the "plug" dimension request was regarding the Hensen coupler fitting in the back I can get you that. I have one at home.

If the carry handle issue is still in doubt, I would say fill it in.
These are closeups of the last 2 flame units to sell through Propstore of London. The white background was supposedly a Hero and the black was a Stunt. Both look to be filled in.
Flamer carry handle.jpg

Might be late to the party here, but if the "plug" dimension request was regarding the Hensen coupler fitting in the back I can get you that. I have one at home.

If the carry handle issue is still in doubt, I would say fill it in.
These are closeups of the last 2 flame units to sell through Propstore of London. The white background was supposedly a Hero and the black was a Stunt. Both look to be filled in.
View attachment 1437647

yes i was after the coupler dimensions - that would be awesome if you could chuck a ruler on it. thankyou very much (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back