Aliens Colonial Marines Watch this Video

This is the same trailer from a year ago, the game has been delayed, reported to be cancelled, and delayed again several times.

This is the same trailer from a year ago, the game has been delayed, reported to be cancelled, and delayed again several times.
No this is the newest tailor . And its being released this March and yeah
I have been waiting for 5 yrs :( Looks like its going to be worth the wait!!!
Game stop is taking res.

Why didn't you get the first two games? Way better than the new one.

Well I have xbox 360 and at the time it was the newest game out. The thing was at the moment I saw the game in the store I thought AVP
was COLONIAL MARINES! I WAS BLINDED BY THE LIGHT! :lol

I loved the multiplayer in AVP. Infestation mode was so much fun! The problem was they never fixed the client and it took an average of 5-10 mins just to get into a game.

I loved the multiplayer in AVP. Infestation mode was so much fun! The problem was they never fixed the client and it took an average of 5-10 mins just to get into a game.

lol yeah infestation was very fun!
I wish they had left more
Smart guns on the map , its was epic when you could grab that thing .

...and why exactly is this posted in the prop section? Please have this moved to the OT or the entertainment section. After all, that's why they're there.

Well if you want to be a stickler yes . I just thought guys who have the pulse rifle may find it interesting , sorry if it upset you that was not the intent just trying to spread the love of collecting :)

Not a stickler, just following the rules. Please do the same. There is a reason we have very specific areas to post in. This is a prime example.

Not a stickler, just following the rules. Please do the same. There is a reason we have very specific areas to post in. This is a prime example.

Prime? really you need to explain it to me that way . i understand what your saying but Prime adds a negative vibe why do that is Christmas time
Theo :angel

*sigh* I can't believe I really have to explain this.
The reason there are different categories for different topics is so that the prop section doesn't get weighted down by non-prop topics like yours. For example, the new MiB movie has a ton of props in it. Can we just post up a trailer for the new movie in the prop section? No, we can't. Now, say for example we want to open a discussion about the new Neurolizer in the new movie, then yes, you have posted in the right place.
Get it now?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back