ALIENS: USCM M40 Grenades - screen accurate machined aluminum

Still don't have my money back. He posted a few weeks ago saying he got his materials back from the shop and the project wasn't even started after a year. No updates about this project since... Says project delays isnt stealing money lol. The project didnt even START after all this time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 41
Originally saw this thread and WANTED to place an order but, since I see how many times our guys fall for these 'Prop runs' I thought "Let's see if THIS one gets off the ground" and, as I anticipated...Once again, honest guys are drawn into these runs only to be let down due to delays and my dog ate my homework excuses so as to give others time to get into the run and gather more money.
Personally, whenever I do a run of new props, I let others know what I'll be offering and keep a list of who wants in. I don't collect money up front because IT'S NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DOI!
I understand it cost money to produce all these wonderful toys we desire but, if the seller can't afford to fund the project - then don't offer it!
If it's such a great item (as this would have been) you'll get your initial investment back.
I can't believe how many times people fall for this time and time and time again and, willingly, throw their money away then have to fight for months while the seller (even if he bothers to response) gives one excuse or another.
C'mon, guys....stop falling for these 'send money and I'll get back to you' scams.

So just a heads up, I'm on a FB Colonial Marines costuming group and allegedly this dude was busted by the Feds for illegal domestic type shenanigans. Doubt anyone will be seeing their money or finished pieces as the FBI and ATF are involved. There was a different guy that is producing them that the group members swear by-Richard Hyatt-Dowling Stay frosty (https://www.facebook.com/groups/477323030503374/user/676115659/)

Nice! Please consider inviting Richard to the RPF, for those of us who don't have Facebook but want to give him our money. ;)

Bill

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back