alien predator total destruction dvd pack :D

Roydraven

Hey All just letting everyone on the lair know that I finally got a alien predator pack today all movies special editions for $55 Australian dollars
alpredtotal1lz8.gif

such a steal I already had predator and alien vs predator but was missing all the rest i sadly did not own any alien movies and i love em all but aliens is my most fav just thought i would share and ask do u have this pack where your at and what else is in your dvd collection or blu ray collection?

alpredtotal1lz8.gif

Looks good, I'm a bit obsessed with buying foreign DVD releases of the Predator films as most have different artwork on them. Nice to have the collection together in one set.

Looks good, I'm a bit obsessed with buying foreign DVD releases of the Predator films as most have different artwork on them. Nice to have the collection together in one set.
yeah it definitely is an awesome set the artwork on the disc's are really awesome too the alien disc's have the same pics different writing but the predator ones have different pics on them :p
it's going really cheap here in australia cause of the blu ray versions.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back