Alien / Nostromo Uniforms

NostromoCrew Those turned out nice. Are the dye-sub?

Looks similar to the run TheMechanic did for our Alien Covenant group. The first is an in-world WY outerwear which can be used on a number of clothing items. The middle is a repro of the label on the Covenant belts; the last is another in-world Origae 6 specific label.

Attachments

• 30742794_10157375012664942_5750734770078220288_o.jpg
    30742794_10157375012664942_5750734770078220288_o.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 241
Just curious; it looks like you're going for Ash with the white long sleeve undershirt, but you have Engineer pins on the collar? If it's Brett did he wear pins on collar?
i’m just kinda going for whatever, it’s less about being a specific character and more of me just messing around and having fun with it, like if i was a crew member myself i suppose :)

Looking good. Did you 3D print the watch? I co-joined modern Casios for mine. I still need to make the backing piece.

View attachment 1330550

that looks sick! i hope to see yours when it’s done! i had mine 3d printed from a guy on shapeways, his store name is “Tulgey wood” i believe. he does backing for the casio f-100 (screen used ones) and for the casio calculator watches, i opted for the calculator ones just because i already had one, but also because f-100s are pretty pricey now, but i still couldn’t be happier with how it turned out!

that looks sick! i hope to see yours when it’s done! i had mine 3d printed from a guy on shapeways, his store name is “Tulgey wood” i believe. he does backing for the casio f-100 (screen used ones) and for the casio calculator watches, i opted for the calculator ones just because i already had one, but also because f-100s are pretty pricey now, but i still couldn’t be happier with how it turned out!

I'm kind of a watch nerd, so this was fun to make, and I can wear it as a watch (although it is huge). I cut down a piece of USB cable housing to length and ran the spring bars through them. Even close up it looks like it came that way.

SDC17168.JPG

i agree, the usb cable is a great idea, i never would’ve thought of that! right now i have a braided elastic band holding mine together
D12B1453-DE85-4218-B6C9-9633E937D7CD.jpeg

i had to make the band out of it too since the piece i have holding them together was causing too much stretch when i used the actual casio straps, ah well
1B797EBA-DDAE-4707-AAD6-07A7ACCA6AC6.jpeg

may not be f-100s but damn i think these are sexy too

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back