Alien Dropship Pilot patches

Draco Wolfsbane

I have been searching for screen accurate Dropship 'Victory By Wings' patch ( with the black border) but to no avail, can anyone point me in the right direction?
I also need the US flag (white border) but am unsure as to the size, is it the same size as the Marines US flag?
I am assuming that the rank patch is the same Vietnam era ones as the Marines had?
I know where to get the ship patch with rocker, so that's fine. I am open to any and all help with this so feel free to provide any info you think is relevant!

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-200906_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-200906_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20211007-200630_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-200630_Samsung Internet.jpg
    664.8 KB · Views: 113
The only truly accurate patches haven't been made for a few years. Steve Laboyteaux over on the ALIENS board had some years ago, and there was another person there that had some printed, but I think those too are out of print.

Oh poop! I've just noticed the black border! I'll need to replace my two, then.
*Watching this thread*
Sorry about that! the real world patch that this is heavily based on has it so I guess that's why they went with it but, man, It's super annoying not to be able to find a correct replica. I am considering dying the edgeing of the patch, do you think this would work? Or better yet, do you know someone who could do a run of these patches as I'm guessing everyone is in the same boat here with having the wrong one at the moment.

The only truly accurate patches haven't been made for a few years. Steve Laboyteaux over on the ALIENS board had some years ago, and there was another person there that had some printed, but I think those too are out of print.
Ok, well thanks for the information at any rate, could be useful!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back