Limited Run ALIEN COVENANT patches, tshirts

Rex Talon

Re: Alien Covenant patches, decals, tshirts

I'm sure you saw this, but there is a reference for it now.
Adam's Tested video shows the patches all laid out on the table.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcBMnlPte9Y&feature=youtu.be

@Soulinertia I was going to make the teal border version but I have not seen any reference regarding the color of the other elements besides black type.

There's another version from the trailer I may make with better ref. It appears black and white--but who knows.
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii298/Banzai888/ALIEN REF/B-W-ARCH_zpsayfjummf.jpg

Yes the gray shirt will have gray printing.

I may look into a brighter gold for the type and darker gold for other elements.

There is alot of inconsistency in their design work; extending letters on one design and not another; spacing, margins vary.

Banzai88

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Shirts are in and I'm pleased with the quality. Patches should be in early next week and I'll start shipping soon as I sort them.

20170516_225525_zpsarqv8dfp-0_zpsiekk7igt.jpg

Rex Talon

And are you going to do a run of the patches with the black lettering and green border?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants a few of those.

Banzai88

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Patches have arrived

Patches have arrived and shipping out in orders placed. After all the back and forth with this vendor, I am pleased with the finished product. Thanks for everyone's patience!

20170523_161613_zpstzcszikl_PATCH_1495581729161_zpsta9k92dr.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.