Limited Run Aladdin's Lamp - Price Drop

Re: Aladdin's Lamp

This is what i'm getting for the missus for christmas.
She knows all the words to the songs, and i know most.
Hope she likes it, if not, maybe she can just wish for something else.

image_zpsyhn9rvmb.jpg

I've successfully cold cast and polished with the help of @TheRocketeer

Last edited:

Nice, though looks greenish in the photo. You can really notice that seam in the top. Did the casting process cause it to crack?

I'm pretty sure its a work in progress.. just outta the mold to show people.. the seam is from the molding process... something that gets cleaned up after the fact...:) I'm sure it will look fantastic once its all cleaned up and ready to go :)

Nice, though looks greenish in the photo. You can really notice that seam in the top. Did the casting process cause it to crack?

any update to this? we are about to hit the halfway point for December and wanted to check in to make these would be out for people wanting to gift these for christmas

Are we able to get the cold-cast? I'm not sure what I'm getting currently as i thought cold-cast was off the table

Are we able to get the cold-cast? I'm not sure what I'm getting currently as i thought cold-cast was off the table

I'm taking the cold cast option off the table, they are far too much of a pain to pour without getting a large bubble in the top of the handle. I may offer them in the future, but it will not be anywhere near this price due to the prep work involved.

Lamp has arrived, thanks brandomack! I'm sure my wife will love it. Any good suggestions on how to wrap it up for a Christmas gift? ( don't just say, wish for a box:))

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back