Limited Run Aladdin's Lamp - Price Drop

Re: Aladdin's Lamp

I drove an hour into town and picked up the necessary supplies today, It felt like it was the apocalypse with the amount of rain coming down today.

5lbs of Brass Powder
10lbs of Mold Max 30
Brown So Strong Tint
12 lbs of Chavant NSP Soft
1 spray can of Mann Ease Release 200

Molding will begin tonight, and finish in 2-3 days.

My kids (and myself) need this for their playroom - how is the timeline running? I do realise you had a new grommet recently, which means you have like negative 5 hours of time each day; are we thinking January at this point, or closer to April? (Please add me to interest list, by the way - it would make me feel better:D

My kids (and myself) need this for their playroom - how is the timeline running? I do realise you had a new grommet recently, which means you have like negative 5 hours of time each day; are we thinking January at this point, or closer to April? (Please add me to interest list, by the way - it would make me feel better:D

Will do.

I am trying to get something to show ASAP

Take your time - u kind of have the m9nopoly on this right now- just do what needs to be done in the time that it needs to be done in - my ant man belt has gone from 3 weeks to 3 months because of kids... you do you, we can wait:) but do check in every 2 weeks or so:)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back