Akuma's Borg Style Predator (Finished) Suited Up

DJ Akuma

I have finally be able to find a local airbrush artist to paint up my suit. Its getting close and it should be done this week.

Here is what I have so far...
photo 1.JPG

photo 11.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 21.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 31.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 41.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 51.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The pattern on the back is interesting. The sculpt I mean. Sort of like a dinosaur back. I dig it.

I especially like the Red-ish Brown-ish lines running up the center of the stomach and chest. Should expand on that! Could be a nice statement pattern on his stomach to match the headpiece.

Keep up the great work amigo.

The pattern on the back is interesting. The sculpt I mean. Sort of like a dinosaur back. I dig it.

I especially like the Red-ish Brown-ish lines running up the center of the stomach and chest. Should expand on that! Could be a nice statement pattern on his stomach to match the headpiece.

Keep up the great work amigo.

Yeah, Im having him accent the pecs with the reddish brown, and also having him darken the lines in the hands and feet as well. The torso is a Berserker from Bagey. Gonna be perma wetted this week...

Really wanna see this suit put together, looks great. Are you going to paint the back of the head before attaching the dreads?

Yes the back of the head will be painted black to but along the ridge it will fade into the black. dreads are going to hide most of the paint anyway so it only makes sense.

Just an update on the progress. 

I have an undersuit that i will wear with the suit as ease of getting into and out of the latex. That is the white undersuit i have on. 

IMG_5923.jpg

Actually I am planning on building up the quad muscles before latexing the undersuit on my own legs and then have them painted. I then plan on creating a belt and faux leather loin cloth. I have the AVP shin guards so it shouldn't be too much work. That way I can still have some ventilation. 

Did a full suit up today. Turned out really good. 

Attachments

• IMG_0202 copy.jpeg
    IMG_0202 copy.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0209 copy.jpeg
    IMG_0209 copy.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0213 copy.jpeg
    IMG_0213 copy.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0219 copy.jpeg
    IMG_0219 copy.jpeg
    891.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0222 copy.jpeg
    IMG_0222 copy.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0231 copy.jpeg
    IMG_0231 copy.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0200 copy.jpeg
    IMG_0200 copy.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back