Airsoft Sterling?

JediG60racer

Sr Member
I tried using "search" but got no results... does anyone know of an airsoft sterling replica? I've got one of the kenner trooper blasters, and although I could do the PVC pipe replica or use another replica tutorial to make one, I'd really like to get an airsoft replica if it exists. Anyone know if it does?

<div class='quotetop'>(JediG60racer @ Jul 1 2006, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1272315[/snapback]</div>
I tried using "search" but got no results... does anyone know of an airsoft sterling replica? I've got one of the kenner trooper blasters, and although I could do the PVC pipe replica or use another replica tutorial to make one, I'd really like to get an airsoft replica if it exists. Anyone know if it does?
[/b]

Yes. Asahi of Japan made a gas powered airsoft Sterling. Very nice...I used to own one but traded it off to someone here on RPF. If not mistaken, I think he had it up for sale or trade here in the JY recently. You may want to do a search again in the JY.

AirsoftSterlingLeft.jpg

AirsoftSterling.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back