Airsoft Mauser (DL-44) questions

Propdude113

Hey everyone
I just joined the forum today and I'm pumped to be here! I've been visiting this site for a couple years now and I figure it was time to embrace my obsession with Star Wars props . I've owned a lot of replicas over the years but now it's time to build something of my own. I've decided to make one of my first projects Han's DL-44 blaster. While I haven't decided which version I'm going to do I need to take care of the first step. Buying a replica mauser. Since I'm on a budget I've decided on airsoft. My plan is to wire bright LEDs into the barrel for a simulated fire effect. My question to everyone; is there a decent full metal spring airsoft Mauser out there that would make a decent base ?

Have you searched this question here yet? I have found some on Ebay but from a different model of the Muaser c96 with a button-ish things above the handle on the left side. Here it is

Heres a forum that the gun that you are trying yo find is on if you don't like what you saw on the Ebay sale website.

Good luck!

There aren’t any “inexpensive” metal 1:1 scale airsoft Mausers around...but I use the one made by “Double Eagle”. There IS an inexpensive metal one made by “UK Arms”, but it’s 4/5 scale and it’s kind of small.

I made all of my pieces from plastic except the thumbnuts and screws, and I actually think having a plastic base made everything feel a little more cohesive compared to slapping a ton of plastic on a metal base. It’s not 100% accurate, but that’s because I wanted a more streamlined variation.

Attachments

• 530B41AD-085C-4637-A622-DE370E0CFB35.jpeg
    530B41AD-085C-4637-A622-DE370E0CFB35.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 131
Have you searched this question here yet? I have found some on Ebay but from a different model of the Muaser c96 with a button-ish things above the handle on the left side. Here it is

Heres a forum that the gun that you are trying yo find is on if you don't like what you saw on the Ebay sale website.

Good luck!
I can almost guarantee that it will not be 1:1 .... i got one similar on Amazon after multiple assurances it was 1:1.... not at all maybe 50% scale... metal but small... beware!!

Nothing is one to one scale exactly, Denix, or MGC as you probably know. Another thing is that their are so many different versions of them in terms of size shape etc so really if you want to build an exact replica that can shoot it will be a very difficult task to do because in every scene pretty much they are all different. Heres where you can see the differences where when etc

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back