Airsoft Masterkey Shotgun WIP

Cut the pump down:
IMG_0558.jpg

Had to trim the bottom of the barrel to allow the pump to slide back as far as possible:
IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

Cut the barrel down to length:
IMG_0565.jpg

Shortened the charging bar and re-drilled the connection hole (messed up and had to do it twice):
IMG_0564.jpg

Found a little rail for the pump grip:
IMG_0569-1.jpg

Some stuff is gluing over night, so bed time. More tomorrow hopefully (magazine tube, barrel ring, etc..)

Sorry for such a long wait on updating. Been busy and internet has been hard to come by.

Pretty much everything is done with my friends Masterkey. Just needs the mount and a paint job.

Cut the magazine tube down to size and cleaned it up:
IMG_0576.jpg

Got the rail mounted onto the pump:
IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

Finishing the barrel slip ring:
IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Minus the mount:
IMG_0599.jpg

Wow, the time has flown by! Sorry guys, I've been attempting to get an actual HOUSE so I can work on projects more freely. I'll be gluing the mount down on my buddies master key tonight.

My new shotgun came in, but I'm gonna wait to finish that one until I get moved probably. Pics to follow.

Finished the mount on my buddies version. Just needs a new paintjob (he's doing that). I'll have to get a picture of it after he is done.

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

Can't finish mine until after I move :( I'll probably sell it because I'm getting rid of my M4. Who knows..

Quick update for you guys. Went and played some airsoft on Sunday with my friend. He painted the masterkey flat black (to cover up the glue and lettering I suppose). Had a mishap with the magazine release, but that was taken care in about 5 minutes. Gun worked fine, and I believe chronoed at 270+fps. Accurate fr short range such as room clearing or last stand type fights.

As far as my larger version goes, still in the process of moving and most of my tools are packed up for now. Won't be for another couple weeks until they are unpacked and usable. I will post asap when I get working again. Just wanted to let you guys following to know what's up.

Hello. I am with the utah airsoft group Black Ops Elite (no relation to COD).

i am currently working on a double barreled UTB shotgun, and came across this thread.
that shotgun which your friend gave to you is no doubt a cheap shotgun. not to insult or anything.
in fact, it was the first airsoft shotgun i bought. because it is a cheap shotgun, it breaks. easy. you have to reinforce it before it breaks. i can tell you where to reinforce it, but considering that the shotgun is already thrown away and long gone, i cannot provide pictures.

when you open the shotgun up, it splits in half. on both halves, there are plastic guides on both sides which guide the piston. this is where it always breaks. it breaks at the half closest to the stock. reinforce this spot with some jb weld or something. for a better reinforcement, take a picture mount with teeth on it and flatten it out and put a 90 degree bend on either end. then jb weld it onto the spot/corner where it breaks most.

oh, and one last thing, BUMP

DarkWind, thanks for the reinforcement information. I haven't finished the shotgun yet mainly because I sold my M4 and have no use for it now lol. I'm sure I'll ebay it after I cut the barrel down. Or I might not, just leave it full lengt‰PNG  IHDR

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back