Ahsoka/Hera/Sabine jacket patches

Lee S

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Doing a run of the three main patches that Hera and Sabine wear on their jackets.
(If there's enough interest I'll do the smaller additional patches Sabine has)

$12 (bird), $8 (red), $35 (back), or $50 for the set of three.
All prices INCLUDE worldwide shipping.
These are sent by letter mail and thus have no tracking or insurance.
If you want a tracked insured package, please add $5 per order (not per patch)

They are in hand and ready to ship.
PayPal to: LeeStringer@gmail.com
Please Message if you have any questions.

IMG_3866.jpgIMG_3865.jpgIMG_3864.jpg

SFP-129 A.pngSFP-130 A.pngSFP-131 A.png

Attachments

• IMG_3867.jpg
    IMG_3867.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Patches came out great! Just a heads up to anyone buying these, Sabine also has the Ghost back patch. If you all are planning on building a Sabine jacket, you will need the Ghost back patch.

I design and make patches myself (on my home machines). I have the chest diamonds and victory patches (above Open Circle Fleet patch) along with the others. I'm not here to take your sales, by any means, but I thought I'd let you and everyone know.

Ahsoka-Sabine-Wren-Brown-Leather-Jacket-2-1.jpg
Screenshot_20231019_052341_Embroidery Viewer.png
Screenshot_20231019_052415_Embroidery Viewer.png

Last edited:
Patches came out great! Just a heads up to anyone buying these, Sabine also has the Ghost back patch. If you all are planning on building a Sabine jacket, you will need the Ghost back patch.

I design and make patches myself (on my home machines). I have the chest diamonds and victory patches (above Open Circle Fleet patch) along with the others. I'm not here to take your sales, by any means, but I thought I'd let you and everyone know.

View attachment 1752406View attachment 1752408View attachment 1752409
Ahh that’s good, I’m after those patches too. Where do you list them?

Hi Lee S :

I received your Rebels Sabine patch today. That's pretty prompt shipping to California, for coming all the way from Singapore! I got it in less than two weeks! And the quality is AMAZING! Thanks for helping me get what is now a bona fide Replica Prop at a very affordable cost! Can't wait to display it!

PXL_20231101_233741995.jpg 1698882092816.png

Bill

Last edited:
Hi Lee S :

I received your Rebels Sabine patch today. That's pretty prompt shipping to California, for coming all the way from Singapore! I got it in less than two weeks! And the quality is AMAZING! Thanks for helping me get what is now a bona fide Replica Prop at a very affordable cost,! Can't wait to display it!

View attachment 1757710 View attachment 1757709

Bill
Thanks for letting me know and glad you’re happy with it. Been making patches for 20 years, so I’m super picky that they are right :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back