Adding hair to a resin bust

CH33ZEBURG3R

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone can give me some good advice on adding hair to a resin bust, i will be getting the Joker bust from coofunkcurly, the bust that started out as a lifecast and was 3D printed. Anyway i have a friend who is doing the paint up for me and will get some Tech Optics eyes, but the hair I will most likely be doing myself, i plan on getting a real haired wig but after the purchase of it I'm going to need help, having never done anything like this i want to do it right, I'm pretty good with stuff but would appreciate and tips/photos on how to go about it.

Also, do you think it's best to add the hair first before the paint or last?

Cheers ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 277
Normal wigs have lines of hair sewn into the cap. If you start cutting the cap to get a better fit or to better match Heath Ledger's hairline, you can have an entire row come loose. They also can have sketchy hairlines.

You may want to think about a lace wig, specifically an upart style. Lace wigs have much more realistic hairlines and the hairline of the upart will better match the receding part .

Normal wigs have lines of hair sewn into the cap. If you start cutting the cap to get a better fit or to better match Heath Ledger's hairline, you can have an entire row come loose. They also can have sketchy hairlines.

You may want to think about a lace wig, specifically an upart style. Lace wigs have much more realistic hairlines and the hairline of the upart will better match the receding part .

Thanks mate, i will look into it, just want to get it right.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back