About time I showed some (old) work - Dr. Horrible WIP

Monkeywiz

Been on the forum for about a month now and realised I still hadn't posted any of my work.

This is largely because I only tend to actually sit down and get something done intermittently, and when I do I'm still pretty much a newb at this and so also work quite slowly and not get a lot done in each sitting.

For example the piece I'm showing here I started back in either Feb or March (I can't even remember it's that long ago), and since then haven't progressed much (I have roughed out a body, and started on goggles and hair, but am not far enough into it to take update photos).

Who knows, I do have some time off over Xmas, so if I manage to put Assassins Creed II down long enough to push some sculpey around I might manage enough of an update to be worth taking pics of.

He's about 1/6th scale, and will be a full figure sculpt, and I haven't decided yet if he'll be holding a death ray or the arm mounted weapon from the end of the show.

Hey man, Great start! Love the scowl. Checked out your blog and you've got some talent there bud, great potential! From one sculptor to another, you keep pushin that sculpey around as often as you can, any chance you can get!!! I wanna see updates on this one!

Thanks a lot guys, I'll really try to put some time aside over xmas to get a bit more done on this, he's waited long enough to get finished I guess :)

Cheers, always planned to get a few more cg models and animation tests done (that stuffs even older than the sculpts I've never got round to finishing) but I'm even worse at getting myself to spend time on that than I am sculpting.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back