AAV Drop Ship

Robotic trooper... it's a atractive idea!
Oohh, I remember the movie. Kirk Douglas, Farrah Fawcett, Harvey Keitel. In here, the movie was named 'Space Satan'. All I've impressed with was
This!!
View attachment 1410727

Thank you, Tom-san!

My grandfather took me to see that movie when I was 10 even though it was rated R. I think he just needed an excuse to see Farah Fawcett. It was the first "adult" movie I saw. Crushing the dog was very scary, but I did have dreams of Farah :lol:

...And best wishes to you and your family

Katsu, "ha-ha" Space Satan - 'fantastic!' a much better name for the film than Saturn 3 and nice picture of Farrah Fawcett (y)

...and a very big thank you for being amongst these greats whom have kept you company through your journey, very humbled to be thought of in Japan, I bow humbly Katsu :love:
A big thank also to you RPF fellow members for replying, liking and commenting on me, after two years I've become very humbled by everyone's friendship all over the world.
Katsu you'll be the first to know if my wishes are fulfilled
View attachment 1410807 Martin

What a wonderful gift to us all.

Thank You.

The force will be with you........always.

Thanks sincerely Katsu-san , all the very best wishes for you and your family too my friend !:)

Thank you Katsu-san. May all your family wishes come true as well. :)

My deepest appreciation for your kind wishes!

And may your wishes also come true for you Katsu-san and your entire family (y) (y) :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Katsu-san, thank you so much for your kindness :notworthy: Absolutely moved by the compassion of a friend across the world.
Domo arigatou gozaimashita ! May the same blessings be bestowed upon you and your loved ones.You definitely deserve it

Thank you Katsu-san for your kind wish. I'm honored to be included as a friend. May an equal wish be returned upon you.

My grandfather took me to see that movie when I was 10 even though it was rated R. I think he just needed an excuse to see Farah Fawcett. It was the first "adult" movie I saw. Crushing the dog was very scary, but I did have dreams of Farah :lol:

...And best wishes to you and your family
:lol: It's a good excuse for your grandfather!
Thank you, Analyzer-san. And thank you for all your kind support that makes me the go-ahead.
May you and your family have fulfilled days.

Thank you very much, my friends. It’s not even 1/10 of what you have been doing to me but I really depend on your support. I realizing every day and feeling so lucky.

All the best!

Katsu

Oh, I'm relieved but some of the names seem a bit misspelled, I'm so sorry. I haven't prepared enough at that time. Also, I missed writing many important person's names. My apologies. :notworthy::notworthy: I will make my original 'Ema' and donate it to the shrine next year, I promise.(y)

Here's a day's work.

ncHKA0o.jpg

WXaKG8C.jpg

aCC12vZ.jpg

They are still a bit rough. So, I'm gonna bake them once and add some more details.
The heads will be made separately later.
And I have to make their shoulder/elbow/knee protectors and their helmets.

Thanks for looking.

Katsu

Very natural poses and your sculpting skills are very good

Speaking of names....you could always put name tags on the soldiers, press your family and friends into service
Sheee!! That what I'm trying to do for a little surprise for you. :lol:
OK, because you are a handsome guy, I will put your name tag on a commander's chest. Peace! (y)

Thank you, Analyzer-san!!

Likely just the camera angle but i can't help thinking the guy sitting next to "Peace" sign clone looks like he needs to go really bad. :lol:

A picture with word balloons above each could be hilarious.
Clone pointing... "Hey look! an eagle!"

Naaa haha,:p It's not the guy who put up with pee.:mad: He is she... I mean, it's a female! ! You trapped in prejudice! Somebody, Please call the anti-feminism party!:lol: And the guy on the left of her is not doing a peace- sign! :lol:They are not taking a commemorative photo before the sortie!:mad: He is saying 'Two minutes before the drop, boys, and girls!'!(y)

o1GKqKJ.jpg

IpYGwL9.jpg

By the way, This time, I made this female figure sitting a bit feminine. It's a little consolation for you, Gentlemen.;) But I'm curious, does a female Marine sometimes act like a woman from time to time or not? I mean, sitting like a woman sometimes or not? Of course, I suppose they'll do it at a very private time but what about in a combat situation? Huuum. :unsure: ... wait a minute, some ladies are coming to the doorway holding up some placards...I ahh...:oops:

:ninja:Ok. they got left.:ninja:

I'm a bit tired to knead clay, So, I made a few helmets. Because I will make a few figures not putting their helmet on.
It's a bit like a football helmet.

Hammring.

oVuSTCk.jpg

1xgNTo0.jpg

SD3ry0D.jpg

kQg27FM.jpg

I need more practice ... anyway...
Kyky8l8.jpg

T2be3MC.jpg

deD2scc.jpg

No, no, not a peace sign, 'Two minutes!!'
txeGbDo.jpg

TNizbYL.jpg

Thanks for looking,

katsu

Last edited:
Sheee!! That what I'm trying to do for a little surprise for you. :lol:
OK, because you are a handsome guy, I will put your name tag on a commander's chest. Peace! (y)

Thank you, Analyzer-san!!

I am humbled, that is a huge honor!

The head sculpt is looking great. I can hear the noise of the air rushing outside while he is holding up his fingers gesturing 2 minutes...

Loving it !..., loving it !..., LOVE IT !!!... terrific sculpting skills mate :love: !

On a side note Katsu-san , took my parents grocery shopping today at a centre I wasn’t familiar with , so imagine my ‘surprise’ to find that you’ve opened up a place where you’re selling your delicious meals !... right here in Perth !!!:oops::p !

:lol:;)

91D1C58F-6536-424C-A58A-DB495A472C85.jpeg

I am humbled, that is a huge honor!

The head sculpt is looking great. I can hear the noise of the air rushing outside while he is holding up his fingers gesturing 2 minutes...

Thank you!!, I'm refining those heads and helmets now. :notworthy:
I like that you're going to get different poses for those guys. Very clever(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you, joberg-san. It's fun to make!

Loving it !..., loving it !..., LOVE IT !!!... terrific sculpting skills mate :love: !

On a side note Katsu-san , took my parents grocery shopping today at a centre I wasn’t familiar with , so imagine my ‘surprise’ to find that you’ve opened up a place where you’re selling your delicious meals !... right here in Perth !!!:oops::p !

:lol:;)

View attachment 1411660

Thanks, thanks!!

A ha!! My franchise reaches Australia at last. Visit there as many times as you can! I can make a million!!:p

A few more figures.

shyV8EA.jpg

FPzp7Sr.jpg

pMpi2Zz.jpg

So, there are six of them now.
It took 1.5 to 2 hours so far for the one figure body.
It might be getting faster as I get used to it as always.
I will bake them tomorrow maybe. So that It will be able to fix up or add some details like shoes, and wristwatches. Now I'm thinking about how do I make goggles. And heads.

7 more to go. It will be done by the end of the next week.

Thanks for looking,

Katsu

Love the sniper in the ghillie suit and the variety of poses!

Thank you, Analyzer-san. It's still a bit rough but I will refine it later.

Great work making the different poses and uniforms on these sculpts!

Thank you, Stevie-san, I've trying hard to make them look natural.

Getting faster is one thing mate !..., but your imagination , planning , execution and skills at delivering ‘ Amazing ‘ intricate builds is something else all together !...

Wonderful Work as always !:p....

Thank you, Ged-san. It's so painfully difficult to make such a small thing look realistic and I'm getting a bad headache every evening. but I'm gonna keep try.

Katsu

Really great to see the different characters in their different poses. You could've taken the easy road and do just one or two different ones and mold them to death...I appreciate the effort (y) (y) :notworthy: :notworthy:

So love the variety! Love the sniper outfit. Awesome sculpting work and poses. This is so much fun to watch you work.
If it's any consolation it's worth your headache to me. :p But do take care of yourself please. I rather prefer a healthy Katsu.

...and after that plea for caution I take a risk and have to ask... will one of them an armor brute with extra body armor plates? The kind that can get in close to use their weapons and absorb hits in the process. The team spearhead.:cool:

Amazing work! When you made hands out of metal, I was wondering what you were doing to do. The clay makes total sense now. Amazing details at such small scale. Your hands must be so steady.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back