AAV Drop Ship

I was just looking at some old pictures and see that this one is dated December 2015.....FIVE years ago.... This feels like, maybe 3......

group.jpg

Making the armature is done. I tried to knead the cray but it's too cold to make it soften. It's so cold these days here.

CbCWqwn.jpg

KGOca3G.jpg

So, I thought of making some sidearm for the soldier's equipment. I mean, handguns.

mHbNvL4.jpg

JUh8lBH.jpg

JcztuLk.jpg

4uRbFuR.jpg

J13rLuR.jpg

rbluz6g.jpg

SqXhHT9.jpg

NkTVgX0.jpg

fL2jcsx.jpg

2cBWsuX.jpg

7PPfawn.jpg

kOZkqFZ.jpg

Haha, literally 'Small arms'.

Thanks for looking!

Katsu

Attachments

• DPRjHXh.jpg
    DPRjHXh.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
beautifully made those little small arms and yes your kitchen is a wooden wonder, come and do mine please...

those troopers look cool, you should keep one as a wire trooper/robot/thingy - they kind of remind me of Hector from Saturn 3 (underrated film)

1610293097821.png

beautifully made those little small arms and yes your kitchen is a wooden wonder, come and do mine please...

those troopers look cool, you should keep one as a wire trooper/robot/thingy - they kind of remind me of Hector from Saturn 3 (underrated film)

View attachment 1410550
Robotic trooper... it's a atractive idea!
Oohh, I remember the movie. Kirk Douglas, Farrah Fawcett, Harvey Keitel. In here, the movie was named 'Space Satan'. All I've impressed with was
This!!
1610322104186.png

Those pistols are incredible.

Thank you, Tom-san!

We visited a nearby shrine this afternoon. May everyone's wishes are fulfilled, I have donated ’Ema’ the votive tablet.
Thanks for your kind support and I hope you all are healthy and your wishes come true.

NS2hrIk.jpg

The kanji character in red means 'fulfillment of wishes'

pKU4b8y.jpg

7N1x9tB.jpg

NnS1Aov.jpg

w03NOQD.jpg

34oaS2F.jpg

I've drawn a fortune slip, that was 'Good Luck'. It says,
'Leave your works the hearts of those who see it, like the moonlight at the tip of a tree branch.'

'Everything goes well because you're lucky, but pay attention to the details and keep in mind what you've aimed for once. Everything will succeed.'

And then we tied each fortune slips up on the strings.

BcET7bV.jpg

What was her fortune?

May all the best things happen to you this year, Gentlemen!

Katsu

Katsu, "ha-ha" Space Satan - 'fantastic!' a much better name for the film than Saturn 3 and nice picture of Farrah Fawcett (y)

...and a very big thank you for being amongst these greats whom have kept you company through your journey, very humbled to be thought of in Japan, I bow humbly Katsu :love:
A big thank also to you RPF fellow members for replying, liking and commenting on me, after two years I've become very humbled by everyone's friendship all over the world.
Katsu you'll be the first to know if my wishes are fulfilled
Katsu_LI.jpg Martin

Katsu-san, thank you so much for your kindness :notworthy: Absolutely moved by the compassion of a friend across the world.
Domo arigatou gozaimashita ! May the same blessings be bestowed upon you and your loved ones.You definitely deserve it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back