A Whole Slew Of Bio Design Await Your Eyes.

Here are a few "comic book inspired" designs I have going.
Sketch3041035.jpg

Sketch27118241.jpg

Sketch28215395.jpg

Sketch29315414.jpg

There is a lot more to come.

Also, does anyone know if I can copyright these or something? I know that the PREDATOR and comic character thing makes it a no-no to claim as my own, but they are my designs? How about my originals? Just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few "bone design" bio's that I have done in the past week.

I've been working on another but I became ill a few days ago so I haven't felt much like doing much of anything.

Let me know what you all think.
Sketch161256.jpg

Sketch311855.jpg

Colored
Sketch1616525.jpg

Sketch31519325.jpg

Dude those are some awesome bio designs!!! The comic related ones are a cool look. Like to see what a Batman bio would look like or even a Hippie/Shaman bio. :)

I may just have to dream a Hippie/Shaman one up. I have a few "Bat" inspired ones farther up... but do need to think of some more.

Thank you sir. :D

I thought i commented here...no matter.
Those:
Dragonius and Navillus
and the last bunch, with bone elements are epic to say
Great designs , They would look perfect on predators with similiar themes from mask on armor.
Always like what i can find here when i visit this thread.
not to mention marvel characters hehe hilarious idea :D in a good way*

Thanks Tomek. Much appreciated buddy.

Yeah, the Marvel ones were a "what if" idea that just came to me. I want to do more but I haven't done a new design for a few weeks. Kind of breaking from it for a bit.

Sketch95154.jpg

Sketch622241.jpg

Here are a few new design I decided to spew out of my ever growing bio designing brain.
Sketch629164.jpg

Sketch1103494.jpg

Sketch7320533.jpg

The Red Mist.jpg

Viperion Slayer.jpg

hahahah the " kitteh" ones hilarious,.....but dude the deadpool bio is bad-ass,.....if you never get to that one i'll try to take it on and do it justice if possible dude,.... awesome work reyals,.....sorry i 'm just now seeing this thread man ......kudos !!

hahahah the " kitteh" ones hilarious,.....but dude the deadpool bio is bad-ass,.....if you never get to that one i'll try to take it on and do it justice if possible dude,.... awesome work reyals,.....sorry i 'm just now seeing this thread man ......kudos !!
The Kitteh... LOL!!!

Not sure which one you are seeing as the "DEADPOOL" one, but hey... you named it, feel free to sculpt it (if you want). I just ask for recognition and if multi casted a discount on one or a...uh-hum... gift, to the designer. (Hope that doesn't sound greedy, ).

I am doing these designs in hopes that people do take interest in them and want to try a stab at some. I thought Jose was going to try one but I think he has a full plate. There were a few others who mentioned it, but....?

So, yeah Philby, if you feel like it. Make sure to post progress shots and what not though. :cool:

Hey REYALS, just stumbled upon this...these look really sweet man. You are a very talented artist. I have always wondered about doing a bio based off a dinosaur like Triceratops. The premise being that Predators visited the planet during prehistoric times hunting large trophys and patterned their bios after such. I think a Triceratops skull bio could look really cool if done right. Has anyone ever done anything like that?

Steve

Hey REYALS, just stumbled upon this...these look really sweet man. You are a very talented artist. I have always wondered about doing a bio based off a dinosaur like Triceratops. The premise being that Predators visited the planet during prehistoric times hunting large trophys and patterned their bios after such. I think a Triceratops skull bio could look really cool if done right. Has anyone ever done anything like that?

Steve

Not sure? I haven't seen any Dino based bio's. The one I designed was just for fun but I would definitely try to come up with something if you would like?

I also want to thank you for the compliment. I have a lot of fun designing these and just wish I had the time, money, and more talent to sculpt a majority of them. I would also like to see some other people sculpt some. I have had a few "offers" but haven't seen any come to light.

Thanks again.

Take a shot at something similar to this but use your artistic talents to make him more pred like (i.e. change the eyes to something you could actually see out of for example) and I will give it a go.
Steve

Triceratops.jpg

I see the potential.

I shall do what I can. Of course, I will make multiple designs of it so there is only one choice. After I get my latest posted up I will start cracking on it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back