A Whole Slew Of Bio Design Await Your Eyes.

I am calling this an Elder Bio. Not specific with a name, just that it would belong to an Elder.
Sketch12414164.jpg

...and I am trying to think of a cool mash-up I could draw. Although I quite enjoy designing custom bio's. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would call the last one "sleepy eyes"... it was the first thing I thought of, I think its because of the red parts over the eyes. :p
I like it, it has nice proportions that work well, from chin to crown. :)

I like the look of this one.

I think I should just take all the ones I have done, delete this thread and place all of them into one huge Bio thread... it will take a few hours but I would like to think it would be cool. How about you all?
SketchBio4.27.JPG

Hmm-I like the idea(had something similiar myself, most of the bios I created, took hours of editing and cutting and pasting and such,newer finished because new one appear sometimes) hmm I dunno...deleting this thread...I wouldn'. You have comments on most of those bios, they would be lost. I think You could just upload it to Your thread without the need of deleting it. By the way- i like the new one- cool think experimenting with sizes of eyes/visiers on masks

Thank you Tomek.

I do enjoy diversity in a bio. The lenses, I think, are a huge part of the design in the bio's. They really bring out the character. I hope to be getting at least one of these bios on some clay one day. It's taking me longer than I would like to get things set up in my garage for art time and projects.

I bought some foamies, so I am conjuring up ideas for shoulder pads and the smaller armor parts.

Thanks for looking again man, and I really appreciate your input. :cool:

Can't stop...

I am going to try and make this a one Bio every other day thing. o_O My portfolio of these things is taking a lot of space up on my phone I am sure (tried it on my tablet and it isn't the same).
Rattler Bio.JPG

...another thing, I can print them off and my son loves to color them. (y)

Here is another quick one just before I go back to work from break.

I like to say this one is for Made007 a.k.a. Jose...

I am calling it the 'Try-ceratops Bio'...Hope you like it.

Sketch121431.jpg

I am home for the evening so I may do a little bit modifying on it. May change the cheek and mouth area a bit. :eek:hmy:

here ya go...

changed the cheeks a bit and lenses

predator triceratops.JPG

Yeah, I think a rhino would be a tough one to pull off. Not saying that it can't be done... it can be, it would just be a really hard concept to bring to light.

Maybe if one were to shape the mouth area of the bio into a horn that looks in proportion with the rest of the helmet and the smaller one maybe between the eye area then it would look cool. Have the rest of the Bio look like Rhino plating. Hmmm... you have my cog's going now Jose. :)

I am still working on getting my Bio Armature finished (along with some stuff I am doing for a Plasma Caster...) so in the off time I came up with a few more Bio designs.

This first one is my take on The Dark Knight/BatMan and it goes a little something like this...
BatBio.JPG

The second one I did was this one I am calling the 'Demon'. I put a targeting laser in it's mouth for a secondary sight in case whilst in battle the main one is damaged, and it goes a little something like this...
DemonBio.JPG

Finally, this the third Bio. It's just a plain old simple design, it goes a little something like this...
green.JPG

Enjoy and comment, critique... whateva.

I would like this to be my next attempted Bio with clay. I would have to try and keep from straying from the original though, as my first one (still waiting for accessories to mold and cast btw) became something of it's own after I started slinging.
New Bio Design 1.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back