A Whole Slew Of Bio Design Await Your Eyes.

What version of photoshop did you use and what tool did you use? I would like to make a design but not sure what tool to use,....

Good fun...

Sketch1021504.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the app, isnot as easy as it looks, your designs using it are great :)
Hey, thanks Jose.

It took me a good 20 bio designs before I really got to where I was used to using it.

Like I said though man, you can use one of the designs as a base for any of your future sculpts if you wish. All I ask is for some credit... (and maybe a discount on the price of one if you so choose to make one come to life, ).

Hey, thanks Jose.

It took me a good 20 bio designs before I really got to where I was used to using it.

Like I said though man, you can use one of the designs as a base for any of your future sculpts if you wish. All I ask is for some credit... (and maybe a discount on the price of one if you so choose to make one come to life, ).

If i sculpt some of your designs, i wont charge you a cent bro :)

Hey, thank you Jason. I am particular to that one myself. I have a different version of the first one, but for some reason I posted this one instead. Too much on my mind I guess.

...and yet more Bio designs Ladies and Gentlemen.

First off, I would like to start off by saying thanks for looking through these. Don't be afraid to comment on them either. :D

This first design is for Bryan Campbell. Get well soon so we can see more of your work! :p
The B.C. Bio.jpg

This is a design for Natasha 'Sizzy' Hansen for being such a strong supporter of my designs. Plus, I needed to try out a female design.
Mouser.jpg

Reyals Tribal Bio.jpg

The Bug Eye's Bio.jpg

The M. L. Bio.jpg

The Meh Bio.jpg

The Steamer.jpg

Viperia (The Sizzle's Bio).jpg

A few more I did last night and today...

This one is 'The Kitteh' bio... I wanted a cat design... It needs to be colored... anyone?

Kitteh bio.jpg
View attachment 31204

This one I did for Bill (Jhedin Thwei).

Sketch31219245.jpg

If you are nice and say please... you may get a design dedicated to you too,

Thanks for looking ladies and gent's.

This is going to be hard to say which one I like the most seeing they dont have names, but on the other hand, I like them all. :D
They all have a unique design and makes you think about all the different characters they could belong to. That's what I think is fun with bios - to just fantasize what type of hunter it would be under the mask, what his/hers armour would look like, the weapons, how they would live, the prefered prey and so on. :p

I very much enjoy seeing your bio designs, just wondering if you have a "bigger" drawing in the making? Would be fun to see how you make a half- or full body predator, maybe make one for one of your bios? :)

Aaaah Nicole... I used to draw all the time. It's just hard for me to sit down for extended periods of time and put the pencil to the pad. I get artist block really, REALLY bad and end up getting frustrated then the wip just ends up sitting there until the next time I get a spark under my ass. I do want so bad to put characters to these designs, but as it is now... I am having so much fun designing these things it's crazy!!!

So, I did manage to get more done. I think I am going to give it a rest for a while though. My nights are getting shorter because I am spending so much time with them. I also decided to start naming them again... on the design page itself too, to make it easier for everyone to recognize.

Added the name to this one...

Dragonius.jpg

Sketch241445.jpg

Sketch351974.jpg

Sketch462039.jpg

Sketch1315575.jpg

Sketch1323163.jpg

Sketch6120592.jpg

LOL... you go right ahead Jose. I give you full permission to sculpt the 'Navillus'. I do believe you could make it come to life better than I at this point.

Sculpt to your hearts content bro. :D :cool:

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back