A Thunder Fighter from the 25th Century

Blitzkreig

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
20220210_111558.jpg

An enjoyable build. Always loved the lines of this ship. Remember this fun show from the 80s?

20220210_110920.jpg

20220210_111500.jpg

Last edited:

Borjis

Sr Member
That's very impressive and it looks like he sells it for $ 60. Very good price! I knew of a rare finished limited edition starfighter but those are out of my budget going for $ 1,500 iirc.

Blitzkreig

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's very impressive and it looks like he sells it for $ 60. Very good price! I knew of a rare finished limited edition starfighter but those are out of my budget going for $ 1,500 iirc.

Ya he does a good job. And his files are reasonably priced. His Mando N1 is very nice.

samster27

Its probably a very complex qestion, but assuming you do not have a printer,how much would it cost to get printed?

Or

What plastic, what resolution, how many hours.....ball park ish!

Blitzkreig

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's probably a very complex question, but assuming you do not have a printer, how much would it cost to get printed?

Or

What plastic, what resolution, how many hours.....ball park
Well let's see. The printer now is about $350 (but obviously this could be used for many other projects.) Spent about $70 on the ABS resin. $60 for the STL file. I guess the file and the resin would be the total monetary cost once you own the printer.

It took about 5 prints, doing one a night. Larger prints took about 8 hours each. A far as the settings for the printer. If you get the Photon Mono X. I could share my settings with you.

Last edited:

Borjis

Sr Member
I've got a delta printer, my buddy has a resin printer. I can see this model deserves a resin print to avoid printing lines and enable finer detail.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.