A strange Yourprops.com collection...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PepMaster

Sr Member
It looks like they are missing a couple. I have a mold to make these things with, but just have'nt ever sold any castings or ever thought they would be of use to someone if I did.

DanielS

That collection is awesome :D which also gives me this nerdy idea to paint tetris blocks on a wall, as part of my decoration :D
Although, that might cause my gf to completly freak out and kill me.. worth a shot though ;P

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
I tried to collect these once, but every time I'd try to put them away in a neat stack they would disappear on me.
Try it with some space between the parts... ;)

Very nice collection...

I wonder if he start to collect the coloured gems from Columns... But maybe he's not a SEGA guy... :)

The colors aren't screen accurate.
But with the GB adapter for SNES they come close... ;)

Wes R

Legendary Member
Those colors are NES accurate though. If you build then with colored dice they'd look better lol.