A Savage Elder Sickle Machete/kopesh

Crazy Hunter

So after Christmas I start again a new weapons project.

A Savage Elder Sickle Machete

8vngsc5zdei.jpg.gif

The model serves me as Template.Der Savage Elder then a sort of trophy hunters, he collects only

only heads in the caste one of the most feared PREDATOR because he knows very brutal and no mercy.

During the construction of sickle machete there is a weak point at the bend from straight to curved part of the

Blade you would abort with MDF.

Here I will use a different material.

So after Christmas I start again a new weapons project.

A Savage Elder Sickle Machete

For the historically-minded, this is an ancient Egyptian weapon, usually made of bronze, that was called a "kopesh". There are some very nice reproductions of them available if you look around for them.

The model serves me as Template.Der Savage Elder

Also for the historically-minded, the weird-looking knife-thing in the figure's right hand is a variant of a Hindu push-dagger called a "katar". It comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. They all have a forward blade that is gripped in the fist through a hole in the handle--some have side blades of varying sizes, some don't.

The ancient Hindu had all sorts of weird-looking blade weapons, many of which would work quite well as Pred sidearms (I like kris knives a lot, myself).

For the historically-minded, this is an ancient Egyptian weapon, usually made of bronze, that was called a "kopesh". There are some very nice reproductions of them available if you look around for them.

Yeah, I have one of 'em. They're wicked!
IMAG0032.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back