A Non-Bobblehead P1 Biohelmet?

Uglimofo

Hey, I am looking for an excellent P1 biohelmet. I am afraid if i get the "fullsize" helmet, It will make me look like a big bobblehead because I am not 7' tall. I am however 6' tall, 195 pounds with a thin muscular build. The Predator feet I built do give me an extra 5" which helps some. I adore the Kingjamie style P1 biohelmet masks but am afraid it will look way too large for my body. Please any suggestions on who to talk to would help. Thanks!

jamiestyle.jpg

Termokk p1 bio bro. I own his mask and bio. They are good quality products, only downside for me was that i have a big head:( i'm 5'11

Whgat you need depends on some things. Will you bewearing it over a yautja mask or just over your own head?

I am only 5'6 and corey's bio fits perfectly on me, I think if your 6ft most of the bio's should look pretty normal on you once you add in the armor and everything else it kind of proportions itself out.

I'm 6'2 and have no problems with a 1:1 bio. I didn't even use lifts on my just the 1inch soles of my boots lol just me dude you will have no issue with anything full size - only '2 between us, if I have no issue then you won't for sure. (y)

Yeah, Wearing it that way I'd say it will look in proportion when you have the armor on. My opinion is that an average person looks good with the hefty armor and most of the bios I've seen on here so far. If you're going for the less bulky look, you'd need to either use the same stuff and be tall like the actor in P1 or be small to average and thin down every aspect of the suit and bio to stay proporsionate. I like when that last thing is done for a female costume. very slimming. For a guy though, I'd do what everyone else is saying.

Predator heads are supposed to look like Bobbleheads! They also have oversized fingers and oversized feet so it balances out.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back