A "grizzly" Paintup....resin Head (Finished!)

It's a really amazing paint job you did on this masterpiece !!! Really great, can't wait to see the full bust...

I now have to go change my chones.

You sir, have done something amazing here. Not only in style and art... but in excellence as well.

Hot damn that thing is one WICKED looking piece.....amazing detail and just a crazy design. Major kudos to your headpiece...well done man.

GRIZZLY!!!!

What a great name for him!!

Very nice work, the drool makes him look alive. The entire thing is supremely impressive.

Thanks again folks.....glad you like him.....@ Jason...the dreads are just black dreads then I airbrushed the light blue pattern on them using acrylic inks.
I'm going to be sculpting the bust for this next week and as soon as I have one cast....I will be painting another one up
Cheers

DSCF2218.jpg

Love this pic, of all of them this has to be my fav. Love the eyes. Handsome/mean looking preddy indeed haha! Also loving that drool effect you got thar.

What do you mean you don't have him anymore????? o_O

..... mental brain over load..... error.... error.... reboot!!!

Anyway, over that been meaning to ask, how did you make the drool?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back