"A Good Day to Die Hard"

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
That seems to be the title to the new Die Hard movie coming out on 02/14/13.

Ill watch it cause its Die Hard, but not feeling the synopsis at all.

Synopsis:

Since the first Die Hard in 1988, John McClane has found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing, making him enemy #1 for terrorists the world over. Now, McClane faces his greatest challenge ever, this time on an international stage, when his estranged son Jack is caught up in the daring prison escape of a rogue Russian leader, and father and son McClane must work together to keep each other alive and keep the world safe for democracy.

Read more: February 14, 2013 is A Good Day to Die Hard - ComingSoon.net February 14, 2013 is A Good Day to Die Hard - ComingSoon.net

I actually really enjoyed Live Free or Die Hard. I'm curious to see how this does.

Ya Im in the minority with ya, but then again Justine Long cracks me up. Plus anyone with even little IT security knowledge knows half the stuff they do in that movie is not even close to being believable.

I guess i'm a bit jaded on hollywood these days. Reading the synopsis makes me think it involves his kid simply so they have a young'un to pass the series off to for the next one.

Well the story certainly sounds plausible. I know lots of cops that have terrorist problems involving every member of their family.

Want to bet they get Shia to play his son?

Doubt it. Justin Timberlake had auditioned for the role of John McClane's son back when he was included in a previous draft. If Timberlake is casted in the film in any role, I'm not going to watch it. If he's not, then I'm likely to give this film a chance, as I enjoyed Live Free or Die Hard and feel it was a good sequel to Die Hard.

In honor of the whole series... Remember when we first met John McClane?

I have enjoyed each one of the DH films. Love the title of this one, and the release date. Finally a couples movie for Valentine's day.

I hope we get another catchy tune from this one like Christmas In Hollis. Your right. The first DH is one of my top two Christmas films, the other is Christmas Vacation. Speaking of which...we just got egg nog back in the store this week. Time to get out my moose mugs.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back