Die Hard Nakatomi Vault Box

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hi there,

I have been building a die hard set of props and recently got my hands on bearer bonds made by the great hans67. Major kudos for his great work !!

Now I want to display these bonds in a bad ass way, so I want to build a Nakatomi themed vault box with the bonds inside.

View media item 49412View media item 49411View media item 49410
The above are all the pictures I could pull from the movie. I am searching high and low for a similar box that doesntd cost the world. Any help is appreciated !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

breen2057

Sr Member
Hi there,

I have been building a die hard set of props and recently got my hands on bearer bonds made by the great hans67. Major kudos for his great work !!

Now I want to display these bonds in a bad ass way, so I want to build a Nakatomi themed vault box with the bonds inside.

View media item 49412View media item 49411View media item 49410
The above are all the pictures I could pull from the movie. I am searching high and low for a similar box that doesntd cost the world. Any help is appreciated !

Cant see the pic's

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.